Information Security Services
Link Technologies' Information Security Division is a leading IT audit, compliance, and data security consulting practice that provides IT compliance, audit, and security solutions for clients in the commercial arena.
Link Technologies delivers these services to companies in the hospitality, gaming, retail, healthcare, education, and public utility industries. Our solutions are customized to help meet requirements of various regulatory legislation including PCI, SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, FISMA, and individual state PII regulations.
Through its employees, Link Technologies maintain certifications, including:
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- PCI Qualified Payment Application Security Assessor (PA-QSA)
Link Technologies offers the following services adapted to fit your requirements and budget:
IT Compliance Risk Assessment Services
Our compliance risk assessment determines the risks to company confidential information subject to regulated or corporate confidentiality. We measure levels of control, integrity, and availability such as:
- Personal and Corporate Financial Information
- Payment Card Data
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Protected Health Information (PHI)
PCI Compliance Services
We offer a variety of services to assist companies in becoming compliant with PCI DSS requirements and standards. Our services include:
- PCI Pre-audit Assessments
- PCI Report on Compliance
- PCI Vulnerability Scans
IT Security Planning
Our IT Security Planning program helps identify the security resources, operations, reporting structures, and program responsibilities to institute a strong security oversight and management. These include:
- Policy Development
- Business Continuity Planning
- Incident Response Planning
- Vendor Management
Strategic Planning Consulting
We offer high level strategic planning capabilities to develop Information Security and Governance programs, including complete Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) programs to support compliance with SOX, PCI, MICS, SB227, and other regulations and directives.
We have expertise to conduct audits and develop implementation plans for many of the current frameworks being used by commercial companies, including: ISO27001/27001; CobiT 4.1; and ITIL V3.